The G Wireless Router is perfect for setting up a simple wireless network that has the range to easily cover a small office or apartment. Its speeds are ideal for handling basic networking applications such as sharing your high-speed Internet connection with all your computers, surfing the Web, emailing, and instant messaging-all while relaxing on the couch in your home. Connecting the G Wireless Router to your cable or DSL modem lets you share your broadband Internet account with all your home computers. Now you can quickly and easily share documents, surf the Web, chat with friends, and email. Our advanced security protects both your wireless and wired computers from hackers and intruders.The G Wireless Router is the central connection point of your wireless network. Position your Belkin Router in between your cable/DSL modem and your computer to start sharing your broadband Internet access.
For better wireless performance, use the Belkin G Wireless Router with a G Wireless USB Adapter (F5D7050), Notebook (F5D7010) and Desktop Cards (F5D7000) when connecting your client computers. (client adapters sold separately)
- 4 Ethernet Ports for Wired Connections
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup for simple wireless security setup
- Easy setup Assistant and troubleshooting with Network Status Display:
- The Network Status Display shows the status of your network. The icons represent each component of your network and show you whether or not each device is working properly.
- Free 24/7 technical Support (local rates apply)